Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Groan Redux

I'm sorry, but it just freshly strikes me how ludicrous it is for Hillary Clinton to have assumed the mantle of the working class. She won't disclose her tax returns. She has enough to loan herself five million dollars. Lord knows what her husband is capable of charging for opening his mouth in certain company. (Only the Lord knows because of the aforementioned tax-return secrecy.) And she has settled in Chappaqua, New York, one of the most exclusive enclaves in the country. I guess when your remaining support is heavily weighted to those in the lower-class or over 65 (or both), that's how you have to present yourself. At least she turned 60 in time to sympathize with the elderly with half a straight face.

I'm done now, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home