Friday, February 29, 2008

Gallery 12 (with instructions)

Unfortunately, I am unable to copy the photo I want to feature this week on to the blog. I suppose the photographer, Wing Young Huie, wants strict control over his property. That's cool. So, please follow this link to his "Lake Street USA" project, and click on a thumbnail on the top row -- eighth from the left, third from the right. It should bring you to a photo of a man and baby seeming to share a laugh over a joke just cracked by the baby. It's priceless, and worth the trip.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Thank you for the excellent recommendation and the perfect description of the photo. All of the images in the collection are pretty amazing, but the baby and the man laughing together... just thinking about it will make me smile for days. Happy weekend to you. :)

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, so sweet. And a wonderful antidote to the scene I witnessed of a toddler and his crazy mother tormenting each other on the bus tonight. I almost grabbed the kid and ran.

Man, I love photography.

--JPW

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home