Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sequel to the Sequel Post

Jason -- inspired by my powers of persuasion, as usual -- has followed up his hated-sequels post with a two-part look at his favorites, here and here.

It's the usual great stuff, including these two gems:

On Short Circuit 2: "Any of you whose heart doesn't melt when Johnny 5 becomes a US citizen - you are made of stone."

On Michael Myers in the Halloween movies: "Unlike Freddy, he is not particularly quick witted; to be honest, he might be Eddie Izzard but since he never speaks, we'll never know."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment Desmond - In my Worst Sequels post, I mentioned that the trilogy thing is really close to splitting hairs. The way I see it is that a trilogy has to be one continuous story. I couldn't remember the time span from 2 to part 3. And here is the other problem - there has long been a rumored part 4 which ruins its trilogosity for me.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home