Monday, February 11, 2008

A (Mostly) Nonpolitical Week

It's getting awfully Obama-y around here. I don't apologize, because -- as you can tell -- I like the guy, and I like writing about him. But more than two years in would be a strange time to turn this blog into a full-fledged organ for a political party with which I'm not even officially registered. So, this week, I'm sure I'll post a brief celebratory note if tomorrow's primaries go as well as expected, but otherwise the blog will focus on its usual diverse interests, including but not limited to:

--guitar solos
--Joseph Heller
--suicide
--group performances in subway cars
--aphorisms

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no posts about the free ebooks from HarperCollins? No one wants a free digital copy of Marley & Me? What's wrong with you people?

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home