Friday, February 08, 2008

Ellipses

Maud Newton with a thoughtful take on the truths (and exaggerations) of the North-South divide in publishing and elsewhere. . . . I've caught heat from readers for admitting to being a "Project Runway" watcher, but it turns out Jon Stewart is a fan, and I assume that's a point in my favor. Anyway, this is an interview with the always eloquent (and here, remarkably candid) Tim Gunn. . . . I laughed often at this clip of "Garth Marenghi," a writer who had escaped my attention until now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who dares give you grief for watching Project Runway? I'm aghast. The wife and I have been fans since day one. Now "Millionaire Matchmaker" (which we also watch--that might deserve some ridicule. But "Runway?" Come on!
ANCIANT

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home