Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nerd Interlude

I'll keep this short-ish, because I know several readers who have little patience for this kind of thing, but I just have to note how insane it is to have LaDainian Tomlinson on my fantasy football team this year. And I chose him third, behind Shaun Alexander and Larry Johnson. For those of you who don't know (or care) about football, and know and care even less about the hypothetical football being played in the minds of pasty, out-of-shape guys like me, let me put it this way: Having LaDainian Tomlinson on your team this year is like being a fantasy record executive in 1983 and having Thriller on your label.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. White said...

Holy crap, that's an incredible team. I certainly hope that you are in first place (Which, by the way, is where I expect to be in my own league after tonight's game. Go me!).

5:53 PM  
Blogger JMW said...

I didn't mean to imply that I have all three of those guys. I picked LT third overall. The rest of my team is definitely functional, but without LT, I'd be nowhere. I'm like the early-90s Chicago Bulls.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home