Saturday, November 04, 2006

It's Hard Out Here for a Blogger

I've been incredibly busy lately, and the blog has suffered. We have all suffered. But I take inspiration from Andrew Sullivan, who managed to post about a dozen substantive things on this beautiful Saturday (including the news that Doogie is gay). Granted, Sullivan's paid a pretty chunk of change to maintain his site, I imagine, while I've yet to get around to putting the tip jar on my desk. Still, he was my original model in terms of frequency of posting, and now I've gone four days with complete silence. For shame.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Does this mean that Doogie didn't loose his virginity to Wanda?

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still haven't come to terms with this fact, but I really like that "How I Met Your Mother" show. And the womanizing, uber-Striped Shirt Guy played by Doogie Howser is the difference between a more lovelorn version of "Two and a Half Men" -- i.e., "I'm sure it's probably fine, but I'll be watching Scrubs and Arrested Development reruns" -- and a Season Pass show on my tivo.

... Please don't tell anyone I tivo this show.

7:11 PM  
Blogger JMW said...

You posted anonymously. How could I tell anyone you tivo the show? Reveal yourself and your secret will be safe with me!! (Wait, that doesn't sound right...)

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home