Friday, October 27, 2006

Movie Review, Elsewhere

Last week, I linked to a new find -- Pajiba, a site devoted to irreverent, insightful film reviews. Considering myself irreverent without a doubt, and insightful from time to time, I got in touch with the site's publisher to ask if I could review something for them. He was kind enough to offer me an audition, and the result can be found here.

Working on this review is one of the many reasons the blog has been quiet(ish) this week. Other reasons include a fearsome workload and a busy social schedule. New York, New York, it's a hell of a town.

1 Comments:

Blogger AD said...

From one irreverant blogger to another, I have to say I was quite impressed with your film review. I shall keep it in mind when I drive an hour to see Last King of Scottland as my city is a cultural black hole.

Huzzah to you, good sire.

AD

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home