Monday, August 07, 2006

My Hand?


I'm pretty sure this is a picture of my hand at the U.S. Open last year, during the Andre Agassi-James Blake match. It just arrived in my Hotmail inbox without explanation, from an address that includes the phone number of my friend PF, who attended the match with me. Strange.

Anyway, I'm excited, because we're going to the men's semis this year, with a friend who will be up from Texas for it. Why you needed to know this, I'm not sure. The fact is, the promised "break" in the heatwave is really just a series of days in the high 80s with humidity somewhere around the 600% range, so I'm trying to maintain the blog as best I can while suffering from severe heat-induced delusions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dubya, this photo arrived as it did, seemingly randomly and without explanation, because as I was sitting in the bar last night, having had too many girlie-drinks (because they were on special, and as it turned out, they were delicious) I found myself editing the pictures on my phone, which is out of storage space. I sent this to you to make sure you had it before I deleted it, and I was too drunk to add a text message to explain. Anyway, it's hard to believe it's been almost a year already, and I can't wait to go back. I don't even dread the inevitably overblown (but well deserved, of course) homages to Agassi we'll have to endure.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home