Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blogging Live From the Depths of Hell

I've got some decent stuff to post tonight (decent in my humble opinion), including a look at Robert Christgau's latest nonsense in The Village Voice, a funny piece by a recent guest here, and a great find on YouTube (warning: in this case, "great" will be even more wildly open to interpretation than it usually is around here).

But here's the thing: Without exaggeration, it's about 125 degrees in my living room right now, which is where the computer is. The seat I am on is hot. Not warm, but hot, like I'm sitting on a plate that a waiter just warned me about.

So I'll do what I can. But if I don't come back tonight, it's not because I don't love you; it's because I'm either in the air-conditioned bedroom staring at the ceiling or I've got my head firmly planted in the freezer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home