Saturday, September 04, 2010

Imaginary DVDs

There’s an ongoing trend of people creating fake Criterion DVD covers for their favorite movies. This is my kind of thing. (I often feel like I’m a frustrated graphic designer, even though I’ve never tried my hand at it even a little. Well, since I made fake baseball-card and pro-wrestling magazines when I was 11.) Anyway, a really long list of them is here, though many have been taken down for various reasons probably having to do with guys wearing fierce ties. Cinematical shared a few of its favorites. Paste Magazine (now defunct on the print side of things) did the same. So why not me? Here are three I enjoyed:



1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Carlson said...

Brilliant!
Show me more...
The texture of the skin on The Anchorman chilling.
Haven't seen the movie, but hope it is, too.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home