Friday, February 09, 2007

ASWOBA Radio

I just discovered, via Pop Candy, a great site that allows you to make playlists of songs and share them with others. Like, you. Each playlist is 45 songs, which seems like a bit much, but you're probably stuck to a desk for hours anyway. I don't know how to put the playlists in a particular order -- it seems to be playing the songs randomly -- so apologies for any problems with pacing, etc. In any case, my dream of playing DJ for my readers comes to fruition, I think. See if this works:

(Update: I've had some trouble getting the first song to play. But if that happens, clicking on "next track" on the right-hand side of the box below seems to help. OK, that's the last -- fourth -- time I edit this silly post.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

This is going to be my new obsession. Thanks for pointing it out.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been playing around on this sight all morning, we have some common songs and artists

strangerpants is my username if you want to check it out

I just cant seem to make a second play list...hmmmm

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home