Friday, February 02, 2007

"Hang on, I don't want to be that much like Ernest."

My Friday nights aren't what they used to be. I've spent the past half hour or so looking at old clips from Charlie Rose on YouTube. My thoughts about the program would require more words than you could possibly be interested in (CliffsNotes version: I like the show and what it can do, but I'm not crazy about his interviewing style). Soon, I believe all the old episodes are going to be archived on the show's official web site, which will be a pretty great development. For now, these short clips on YouTube are high-quality, and seem to have been produced and uploaded by the show itself. You have to get through a bit of early bluster from Charlie, but enjoy this clip of one of my very favorite actors, Bill Nighy. I found it quite entertaining:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home