Thursday, February 01, 2007

Brief Oscar Preview

I haven't said anything about the Oscar nominees because I don't have much to say. But I am looking forward to doing this again, because...well, because I'm incredibly lame.

OK, my only thoughts: Little Miss Sunshine was cute, and I think Breslin is a very deserving nominee for her role, but a Best Picture nod? I knew it was a weak year. The Departed and Babel are the two I really need to see before the big night. All the acting categories seem crushingly predictable after the recent Golden Globe and SAG ceremonies. Oh, and Volver got absolutely robbed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Little Miss is cute but it made me feel cheap...
Departed is the kind of film that makes you feel alive~ it resonates and while it is no Goodfellas (or Raging Bull) Marty better get the trophy...
See Departed.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home