Monday, January 15, 2007

Some Changes

OK, this post itself has changed from when I first published it about 30 minutes ago. Blogger has some cool layout changes, which I instituted, but now I've reverted back, because the block quotes were all screwy, and the whole thing looked harder to read. What I have done is added labels to many posts. One of the things I like about the new template is that it lists the labels on the right-hand side of the screen, so you can browse more easily by subject, but for now it's not worth the ugliness caused by the block quotes issue.

Assigning the labels was kind of fun, actually (thus the one on this post below). One day I hope to label all the AP headlines and archives of the day, but that's going to take a lot more time and, I'm not going to lie, maybe some meth.

I wish I could say the label "Favorites" was based on an extensive nationwide poll, but those are just the posts I like most. I spared you all the label that would have had the most entries: "Random, forgettable crap."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home