Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Shaking the Rust Off

The holiday season took it out of me. Do you notice anything strange about this picture?


That's a shot I took yesterday of the area leading up to the tree at Rockefeller Center, and I can tell you what's strange (and beautiful) about it -- it isn't crammed to every edge of its frame with families from Des Moines, Orlando, and Tokyo doing their creative best to place their corn-fed, camera-toting, neck-craning selves in my way.

Deep breath.

The point is, I'm glad it's done. This city is packed and irritating enough, thank you very much.

What I started out meaning to say is that this week will probably be a bit slow on ye olde blogge as I regain my senses and, with some luck, a few of the lower-level functions of my liver.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two words while your liver re-coups. Sara Toga.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home