Sunday, December 31, 2006

Late Addition to the Love Fest

Just in time to say I loved it during 2006, I've been catching up on "30 Rock," the funniest sitcom I've seen in some time. You can watch all the full-length episodes here. Start in order, because the pilot and the second episode are hysterical. The cast is brilliantly chosen and uniformly terrific: Tina Fey (who created the show) is great, Tracy Morgan is insane and insanely funny, Jane Krakowski's timing is genius, the supporting characters all hold their own... And then there's Alec Baldwin, who steals every scene he's in. Between this and his hosting gigs on "Saturday Night Live," I think it's inarguable (if weirdly) that he's one of a handful of the best comedic actors on the planet. Watching him reminded me of his classic scene from Glengarry Glen Ross, and his parody of that scene on SNL. Enjoy both, please:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I steal dogs.

and

I don't believe in one way streets between people or when driving.

Two of the best lines on TV all year

7:29 PM  
Blogger JMW said...

Your shoes are definitely bi-curious.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home