Sunday, March 26, 2006

Maddest Ever

This has been the best NCAA tournament I can remember, and I've been paying pretty close attention to the sucker for each of the past 20 years or so. Just off the top of my head, the all-time classic games include Connecticut-Washington, UCLA-Gonzaga, Connecticut-George Mason, and Texas-West Virginia. That's not to mention LSU-Duke and Villanova-Boston College, both great games, and any number of close games in the first two rounds.

George Mason played with incredible confidence in its historic win over Connecticut today, so I'm not going to put anything past the Patriots, but LSU is my pick to take home the title next weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the title come with Cinderella's glass slipper?

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home