Monday, February 20, 2006

A Play About Something, Performed Somewhere

I spent the first two days of this holiday weekend further west in New York state, attending a play that featured my quite talented sister and brother-in-law. It's a bit delicate describing it here, as I've had conflicting demands from said sister and brother-in-law, one of them eager to see a posting about it and the other threatening bodily harm if there's a posting about it.

Given the current subtitle of this blog, I'll let you guess which demand was which based on my obfuscation here.

Suffice to say, it was a farce set in London in the 1960's, with lots of physical comedy and mistaken identities, and both parties were terrific in it. The brother-in-law heads to Iowa City in a couple of weeks, where he'll be performing I Am My Own Wife, a very demanding and well-decorated one-man play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home