Thursday, April 22, 2010

"But I didn't see that the joke was on me."

For Wednesday-Thursday, a strange trio of clips below. Don't ask how all this happened. It's the result of some YouTube browsing yesterday, which obviously got a little out of control. First, a clip from a 1970s TV show in which Olivia Newton-John, ABBA, and Andy Gibb sit in the round and halfheartedly cover a couple of Beach Boys songs. Odd. Second, two Hawaiian sisters (I think) do a pretty cover of "Don't Worry Baby" by the Beach Boys, one of my all-time favorite songs. Lastly, a clip from 1974 of the Bee Gees doing "I Started a Joke" in Melbourne, Australia. Enjoy.





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently re-discovered the Bee Gees when I
bought their 2-disc Ultimate CD and found two
songs I had never heard before that are great!
You Win Again & For Whom the Bell Tolls.
Sammi

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home