Monday, January 11, 2010

"Sometimes I wish I was a member of AC/DC."

At the Documentary Blog, Jay Cheel lists his favorite 50 documentaries of the past decade. I’ve seen ten of them, and five others are in my Netflix queue. Speaking of documentaries, here are two deleted scenes (available on the DVD) from one of my favorites, American Movie (1999), which is likely to end up on the list that I'll start counting down a week from today (there's some language in the clips below, for those at work):



2 Comments:

Blogger Dan Carlson said...

Crap, I've only seen eight. I need to remedy that.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Kraig Smith said...

I've seen 11. What do I win?

I can't say it was the best, but based on the sheer bizarreness of the story, Crazy Love is...well, crazy.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home