Friday, January 08, 2010

Ready for Some Football

My picks for this weekend's NFL playoff games (to win, not against the spread): Cincinnati, Dallas, Green Bay, New England. I have no real confidence about any of them. Should be good games.

For more preparation, read Bill Simmons' column:
I don't know what kind of quarterback Mark Sanchez will be five years from now. But if I had to LOSE a 2009 playoff game and could pick any starting QB, and JaMarcus Russell was trapped under a rock, I'd think long and hard about the Sanchize.

5 Comments:

Blogger Miles Doyle said...

Sanchez is going to surprise a lot of people. Play action, baby.

3:59 PM  
Blogger JMW said...

Play action might work. Once.

I don't see how you handcuff a QB like they have him (with good reason) without eventually dying because of it. That said, their defense might keep them in (or even win) the game.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best rock lyric of all time? : "The cops came in and they looked around / Throwin' up everywhere over what they found…"

11:21 PM  
Blogger Kraig Smith said...

1-3, John.

1-3.

2:19 AM  
Blogger JMW said...

In fairness to me, Kraig, I did express a vote of no confidence in myself.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home