Friday, October 10, 2008

Housekeeping

I've cleaned up the blogroll a little bit, and I just wanted to write a quick note to some personal friends: I, of course, continue to visit your blogs. I've removed those of you who, for various reasons -- most likely some kind of life more productive than my own -- haven't posted more than, say, five or so times in the past month. I look forward, along with the rest of America, to the time -- unless such a time is precipitated by a sudden lack of other productivity -- when you're posting more often.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am honored to still be listed! Thank you for lending me CB for the past 24 hours.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Kraig Smith said...

I'll not take it too personally that my new blog is not on your roll. Much.

3:40 AM  
Blogger JMW said...

Kraig, problem solved. I didn't realize you had a new blog (sorry to be out of the loop), and I never knew if the "old" blog was too personal to be linked to -- meaning, I didn't know if you would get lawsuits from ex-girlfriends if I linked to it.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home