Monday, October 01, 2007

Storm Warning

Enjoy your Monday morning, everyone. Early afternoon, I'll probably have a movie review to send your way. But on a more dire note, the later afternoon will find me posting a piece about Cormac McCarthy that runs about 2,000 words. After that, I'll be quiet for 36 hours or so, to give you time to digest or to curse my name or both -- your choice.

In other words, Tuesday will be an off day (maybe an AP headline, but nothing to tax you). This should also give you time to eat plenty of carbohydrates and get ready for the baseball playoffs, which begin officially on Wednesday night (with an exciting one-game playoff between San Diego and Arizona scheduled for tonight).

1 Comments:

Blogger Fox said...

Can you take a week off so I can catch up!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home