Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ellipses

Megan McArdle praises (and then buries) Paul Krugman: "He has gone from being the best popular economics writer of his generation to being a mediocre political writer. This is a tragedy for us, though I presume he likes things that way." ... Michael Blowhard considers the kudzu that is advertising. ... The best sitcom in years returns in four weeks, and the best thing ever made for television is one step closer to the finish line. ... The guys at Pajiba (including myself) fantasize about "supermovie" projects.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. White said...

I'm so excited about 30 Rock I could spit. I love that show so much...I want to take it out behind the middle school and get it pregnant.

And I didn't realize this was the last season of The Wire. Depressing. I just started watching last season!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home