Thursday, July 05, 2007

Why I'm Not Here, If I'm Not Here

I'm out of here in the morning, heading up to beautiful, semi-rural (fully rural compared to Brooklyn) environs outside of Albany for 10 days, and can't make any promises about finding the time, inspiration, or Internet-capability to blog while I'm gone. I know how painful it is to contemplate a week without me yawning before you. I'll see what I can do.

Despite the jokes, it's mostly painful for me -- too many consecutive days of abstinence and I get a case of the blog DTs. So, with luck, brief updates throughout the week. Without luck, see you on the 16th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kraig Smith said...

Enjoy the trip. And if I'm not mistaken, we'll be due for our once-a-year meet and greet sometime after your return.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're enjoying your get-away. Charlie Hunt would like you to get in touch with him when you're available.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home