Tuesday, June 19, 2007

That Was Fast

I'm easily swayed. Two of you suggested that a photo blog wasn't the worst idea you'd ever heard, and voila, there's a photo blog. It's called Existent Light because Existing Light was already taken, existing light referring to, well, the light that exists without a flash. I try to never use a flash. Get it? I understand that Existent Light might sound a bit too much like the next Sarah McLachlan record, but beggars can't be choosers.

I've added it to the blogroll, and from time to time I'll point you in its direction if I think there's something interesting up. (I'll also note at the bottom of a post here if there's a companion photo gallery over there.) I make no claims to being a skilled photographer. I just take a lot of shots these days, and figured it would be nice to have a place to put my favorites. I won't speak of this much after right...now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, does that mean you're not going to post any photos on ASWOBA???

1:56 PM  
Blogger JMW said...

No, it does not mean that.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Cartooniste said...

i, too, am a big believer in never using a flash. i approve.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home