Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's Almost Unimaginable That Someone Beat Me To This

I like blogging. I love REM. Therefore, it's a bit difficult for me to believe that someone other than me is doing this. Yep, writing about every REM song -- eventually. (Found through Pop Candy)

Great idea. If someone was doing this with any other band, I'd probably make fun of them. But this, this is solid.

Of course, it also allows me to list my favorite REM songs, which is a very difficult task. I'll limit myself (somehow) to 11: Gardening at Night, Laughing, Sitting Still, So. Central Rain, Driver 8, These Days, Fall On Me, Losing My Religion, Half a World Away, Texarkana, Nightswimming.

And being in a two-birds-with-one-stone kind of mood, it allows me to present your Wednesday song, the first of those listed above, performed live in 1984. Enjoy:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

We danced to Nightswimming during the bride/groom first dance at our reception.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home