Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Wednesday Song

The middle of the week can be tough for blogging. I'm a working man, and all that. So I think it's time for a new feature, just to keep you regularly fed. Even if it's a Wednesday when I happen to have the time and energy to post a few things, I'll also include a song. We'll start with a real classic. I have no idea where this is from, and you have to forgive it the slightly warped piano sound (it's an old clip), but it's a young Tom Waits singing one of my very, very favorites, "San Diego Serenade." Enjoy:

Wait a second. This is the first time I've ever seen this on YouTube, but it says "embedding disabled by request." Whatever -- you'll just have to follow this link. That's not very difficult, and even if it were, this is worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home