Sunday, March 11, 2007

Commence Madness

It's that time of year, when for at least a couple of days toggling between gossip blogs is usurped as the number-one time-waster at work. The next three days should be spent furiously filling out tournament brackets for as many as pools as you can afford to enter. Looking at the matchups, I'm happy that UNC is a top seed, but significantly less than happy that they might have to play Michigan State, Texas, and Georgetown before getting to the Final Four. Good lord.

I want the Heels with my heart, but here are my initial Final Four predictions from the old noggin: Florida, Kansas, Texas, and Texas A&M.

As always, this is gonna be fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger JMW said...

You picked the same Final Four as me! Smart guy.

I do think UNC has the advantage in the East, but I'm all too aware of the dominant-individual-carrying-a-team thread in NCAA history, including Danny Manning at Kansas and 'Melo and Syracuse. I'd say Durant fits that bill. But we'll see. This seems like the most balanced tourney in ages, probably because of the rule keeping high school grads from going straight to the NBA.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home