Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Talkin' It Out

Many of you have probably seen the video for a new holiday song that premiered on Saturday Night Live last week, when Justin Timberlake hosted. It's everywhere, so I won't post it. But it's hilarious. Turns out that Timberlake is becoming an Alec Baldwin-level host. I caught a few clips from the show online last night, and they were all pretty good -- "pretty good" for SNL these days equating with "searingly unforgettable" for everyone else. For many years, the only thing more irritating than the show was the subset of the show known as Jimmy Fallon. And though I'm far from ready to forgive him his many comedic sins (not to mention his smarminess), he returned for this sketch with Timberlake, and I thought it was funny:
(Sorry, but thanks to the geniuses at NBC, who evidently don't want word getting out that SNL is still occasionally funny, the video has been removed from YouTube.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to admit it, but when I heard that Justin Timberlake was doing SNL, I actually thought to myself, "Ooh, that's going to be a good one."

Wow, that felt like admitting that I used to inject LSD into my eyeballs or something. Let's just forget I said anything.

-- Comish

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home