Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Home of the Brave

If you're looking for movies to avoid this holiday season, I get you started over at Pajiba. Their review of Rocky Balboa is also due up later today, and I'm eager to read it. I saw a preview the other night, and it actually looked (gulp) halfway decent. Which reminds me of a moment earlier in the week that I loved -- I was flipping through a magazine and came to a full-page ad for it. My friend pointed inquisitively, and I said, "That's the new Rocky movie." She innocently asked, "Oh, who's playing Rocky?" Indeed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Buckner400 said...

You need to read The Sports Guys review of Rocky:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/061220

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I can beat that. My wife, who is completely ignorant of all things film-related, once remarked to me, "Harrison Ford was in Star Wars?"

eek.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home