Thursday, June 08, 2006

Another Crush Bites the Dust

OK, it's not like a crush on Kate Beckinsale depends on respecting her work -- her beauty and her charming accent have survived some truly terrible movies. But when I realized tonight that she's starring opposite of Adam Sandler in the forthcoming "Click," the disrespect reached a new level. If you've been lucky enough to avoid the ads, here's how IMDB describes the movie, which really looks like it might be the worst of all-time:
"Click" focuses on a workaholic architect who finds a universal remote that allows him to fast-forward and rewind to different parts of his life. Complications arise when the remote starts to overrule his choices.
One day, I will be back in Dallas for a Bad Movie Club festival, so Jason, do me a favor and add this to the list, if you think we can stomach it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there opening night but I am more than happy to watch it with you.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a movie about a remote control that allows you to fast forward and rewind real life. And yet, what I find most unbelievable about this movie is the idea that Adam Sandler could ever land Kate Beckinsale. I realize that women are focused on the physical much less than guys (and thank goodness for that, or I'd never get a date), but this is the most unbelievable pairing since Petra Nemcova and James Blunt (for pics, see here):

http://www.thesuperficial.com/2006/06/08/james_blunt_has_magic_powers.html

And it's the "He could never get her" pairing most likely to distract me from the movie since When Harry Met Sally.

-- Comish

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home