Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's On

I'm pleased to announce that from May 20-May 28, readers of this blog will be directed to a site chronicling the second annual baseball road trip embarked upon by myself and friend JF. We'll visit Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio and points in between, as I reconnect with my second home and its attendant conflicted feelings and JF visits the Lone Star State for the first time. Should be a blast. (Texas friends, if you haven't heard from me yet about making plans, you will soon.)

For now, feel free to recommend some names for the blog. Last year, we chose The Butch Wynegar Project, so a former player should figure in the name if possible. This is Butch Wynegar:



This year, I've suggested The Mickey Rivers Experience. JF has yet to weigh in.

This is Mickey Rivers:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home