Tuesday, March 07, 2006

"Conflict cannot survive without your participation."

The above quote is from Wayne Dyer, a new-age flake who probably uses it to speak badly of conflict. I'm using it to speak well of participation:

It's never too late to visit the post about favorite albums and add your own list to the comments. Several people -- I call them My Loyal Servants -- have already done so. Others have expressed concern about the endeavor. They ask things like: Is my taste too dated? Is it too contemporary? Does the fact that my list is composed of only Anne Murray compilations disqualify me? A resounding "No" to all of these queries. If your opinions need pummeling, my finely trained army of readers and I will take care of that. It doesn't mean you should keep yourself from taking part. It just means you should be prepared to be corrected; but that really holds true for life in general, so you might as well practice here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home