Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sticking With My Stupidity

I'll stick to it: Astros in 6.

I'm heading home now to watch Game 3, and for now I'm not going to waver from my prediction -- though of course, 7 games might be a bit more realistic for Houstonians (Houstonites? Houstoniminiums?) at this point. I see Oswalt getting them back on track tonight. If it's 2-1 going into tomorrow's game, the Astros have momentum with a terrific home-field crowd (Chicago's fans have been great, too) and the relatively balmy weather. I also figure Lidge returns to form in that warm Texas air -- was it above the freezing point when Podsednik hit his Game-2-winning homer? Not sure.

Blogging this late at night (6:57 Eastern) means I may have been proven wrong by the time you read this, since I imagine no one reads this other than as a distraction from work. Oswalt, don't fail me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home