Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Different Kind of Wednesday Clip

In lieu of a music video today, because I don't have the time, energy, or general good health to find one, here's a different treat. It's an appearance by Salvador Dali on the classic game show What's My Line? What I enjoy most are the little conferences Dali has with the host after inappropriately answering a few questions. What I also enjoy (but cringe at as well) is how everyone involved seems adult and witty and learned. This isn't Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? (Via Jane Galt)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I wrong to also be sort of wistful for a time when people -- especially people on TV -- were supposed to be witty and elegant? But if those standards returned, would that mean I could no longer curse like a trucker?

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home