Monday, May 18, 2009

The Frog Starts the Week

Welcome to the second week of what I like to call The ASWOBA Revitalization Project -- which will include posts on the president, power pop, secrets to aging well, obituaries (for when those secrets don't work, I guess), and perhaps a longer post on a hot-button political issue, if I find time to finish it. For now, we'll start with something simple but great. It's a little LCD Kermitsystem for your listening and viewing pleasure. Enjoy:


(Via pretty to think so)

1 Comments:

Anonymous pf said...

Hmmm ... this is very interesting, JW. Over the past week or two (in any case, well before you posted this song), someone we both know has taken to playing with my Kermit the Frog finger puppet (a desk toy leftover from my office job), and improvising in a Kermit voice very dirty variations on "It's Not Easy Being Green." Coincidence???

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home