Friday, July 11, 2008

Ellipses

If you had told me a year ago that one of my good friends would be regularly blogging about a small, fluffy white dog, my good friend at ANCIANT might have been at the bottom of my list of guesses. But, I'm glad he's doing it. The posts are entertaining me. . . . Dezmond stays ahead of my albums countdown with his #75-71. . . . I've seen this piece about gas stations in literature and film linked to in several places, so I'll add to the pile-on. . . . This piece on realtor Willie Kathryn Suggs is thought-provoking. She doesn't come across as very sympathetic, but the larger issue of housing costs in Harlem is interesting. I tend to come down on the "barring any terrible practices, let the market do its thing" side, but that's just me. . . . Schedule reminder: The new mini-series from the creators of The Wire starts on Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home