Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fresh Music for Wednesday

I recently discovered the Scottish band Frightened Rabbit, by downloading their album Sing the Greys. I was getting into it, and thought it was brand new. Turns out it's a year or two old, but their second record -- The Midnight Organ Fight -- is hot off the presses. Below is the video for the first single, "Head Rolls Off." (I try to stick to live performances with this feature -- and if you want to see them play it live, you can find that here -- but I really like this video.) Enjoy:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a sweet video . . . i liked looking at those children respond to the band & thinking i can tell which are budding musicians,which are future club kids, and which will be deep in the mosh pit! maybe a few of the still but careful observers in the bunch will write some novels. silly, of course, but the exercise pleased me. so thanks.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home