Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Subject I'll Never Mention Again

I followed the first season of American Idol pretty closely. It was a difficult time.

Since then, I haven't cared. But, it's been my understanding that the finale normally comes down to two people who can, by some recognizable definition of the word, sing. Tonight, it seemed that one of the finalists could sing and the other couldn't. The one who couldn't also wore argyle sweater vests that Carlton from Fresh Prince would reject as too dorky. Am I missing something, or is this going to be a vote of 95%-5% or so?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jah-

Don't be ashamed. This year's Idol sucked, but there was one great moment: Blake beat-boxing with Doug E. Fresh. That was pretty cool.

Patch

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home