Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Beware the Ocean

This is too funny not to share. And I know it’s terrible to find this funny, but I think we all secretly agree with Mel Brooks, who said, "Tragedy is when I have a hangnail. Comedy is when you fall into a sewer and die."

I was doing research for my wildly popular feature "The Rest," in which I do my loyal readers (hi, Leigh and Ray) the service of finding amusing or enlightening material from other blogs and printing it out of context, when I came across a blog with the heading of "My Jamaican Voyage." It consisted of these two posts, here in their entirety without any editing:
Day 1
Today We left for Jamaica from Queensland. I have been having a lot of fun, for the first time in my life I played shuffleboard. The food is divine here and our first stop will be South America.I'm having such a great time.I'm travelling with my best mates, ahhhh not a care in the world ... except when our next meal is. Bye

Day2
I t was really rough today I think I threw up 100 times today but it' s getting better I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home