Sunday, April 17, 2011

Placeholder

Just back from 36 hours or so spent on the southern tip of New Jersey in a town called Cape May, where we were put up by a good friend, whose parents live there. I had never been to Cape May, and it was an eye-opener. It's a beautiful place, and today the weather was almost ideal (save for a pretty wicked wind, especially near the water). I'm going to write more about it, and maybe share a picture or two (I don't know how they turned out yet; haven't looked), and explain why my friend Dez might be particularly interested in it. But for now, this post is just a cheap way to keep up my 30-day pace. I've been on the road for more than three hours and I need to get up early to take care of a couple of things. So it's off to bed. More of substance soon.

In the meantime, the Mavericks won the opening game of their series, so things are off to a good start. I'm thrilled to see the Spurs and Lakers lose today. I don't expect either to lose their series, but let's just say I wouldn't mind at all having my predictions sunk if they did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home